Research and energy development
We are experts in
- Energy Efficiency Audits over industries and processes
- Energy efficiency improvements in industrial processes
- Advanced algorithms of optimization applied for improved energy management (thermal, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, kinetic, and mechanical)
- Designing energy harvesting and waste energy recovery systems reducing operating costs
- Energy Efficiency Certificates of buildings
- Due Diligence of whole building state of preservation including structure, equipment and installation
- Complex Computer Fluid Dynamics’ simulations to reduce drag, back-flow, vortex-shedding, vibrations or pressure drop and to enhance heat exchange
- We design aerodynamic-testing wind tunnels and skydiving vertical wind tunnels with improved energy efficiency and velocity index
- Aerodynamic improvement of shapes through CFD and wind tunnel tests in our facilities.
- Designing and building of electric bicycles and tricycles as well as bespoke motor solutions for moving bodies
- Sales agents for Spain and Portugal of Servotest Systems (test and motion simulation through hydraulic actuators and seismic tables).
- Own R&D projects with several patents and registered models.
- E-learning through a partnership with Structuralia, and in-house residential training on energy efficiency, energy management, energy-harvesting, etc.
31 Mar 2017Cosentino Group is a global, Spanish, family-owned company that produces and distributes high value innovative surfaces for the world of design and architecture. As a leading company, it innovates and anticipates, coming up with solutions that offer design and value, like the pioneering leading brands in their respective segments: Silestone®, Dekton® and Sensa by Cosentino® – all technologically advanced surfaces for creating spaces and unique designs for the home and public areas. Cosentino has celebrated this first Forum on Engineering & Industry as part of its employees’ development and training program, bringing experts in different areas to lecture on successful examples and modern trends in many different industrial and technological areas. Isaac lectured on a variety of contents belonging to KeelWit’s Formula One Managers development program, a training devoted for managers of companies aiming at learning more on the techniques and management solutions applied by Formula One Team Principals. Cosentino’s production plant in...
30 Mar 2017Isaac Prada lectured in “Robots versus the Augmented Worker” during the 1st Augmented Human Conference that took place in ICEMD, sponsored by Zerintia. Isaac explained how many types of routinary jobs could be replaced by machines in the future and predicted how accounting, logistics planning and other similar jobs could disappear in the future as they are currently performed. As a matter of fact, all type of jobs will be impacted, as they will require new skills and different training to be adapted to the unstoppable introduction of technology in all...
27 Mar 2017Telemadrid TV station broadcasted from Madrid Fly’s facilities an interview showing KeelWit’s laboratory for aerodynamic testing, where its engineers test the new concepts and features to be installed in the next generations of Vertical Wind Tunnels they are designing. In the TV journal Telenoticias that was emitted later that same day they also displayed a great interest in one of KeelWit’s IP protected designs: a standard trash trolley conversion allowing it to be electrically self-propelled, helping trash collectors do their job in an easy and effortless way when faced to ramps and transporting heavy loads. Motor 16 car magazine chose to talk about how both founders chose to quit their rich automotive career to build an engineering company where they have introduced many of the lessons learnt in those years, especially from Isaac’s experience in Formula 1....
24 Mar 2017KeelWit has organized several editions of its FOM program for managers belonging to companies of different sizes working in different industries. Throughout a combination of training lessons, working sessions and dynamic workshops, attendees have learnt more on how to manage stress and in contents such as Problem Solving, Team Building or Innovation, using some of the techniques Formula One Team Principals use with their teams, making this sport the paradigm of competitiveness, innovation and performance in all fields. ...